Promotion, Fundraising, and Administration (The Business)
By Angela Mitchell, About.com Guide
Helpful insights, articles and more to help you manage your performing arts group, venue or theatre -- and thrive!
- Saving Money on Productions
- Box Office Software Solutions
- 10 Performing Arts Resolutions for 2011
- 25 Easy Ways to Give Back to the Community
Tips, information, articles and more on how to keep those funds rolling in. From campaign and event ideas, to sample letters and forms, and more!
- 20 Essential Creative Fundraising Ideas
- Bringing in the Money: 11 Fundraising Approaches that Work
- Crowdfunding vs. The Classic Arts Patron
Promotion and Publicity
It's not enough to stage great stuff -- you've got to promote it! Hone your publicity and PR skills with these helpful tips and samples.
- Promoting Your Performances
- The Perfect Press Section
- What to Do When You Get Press
- What to Do When You Get Panned -- Handling a Negative Review
- 'Baby It's You' Courts Blogger Coverage - and So Should You
Here, you'll find the information and articles that will help you fill those seats, in the short term as well as the long-term!